Wednesday, October 19, 2005

FAERSOME: LATE NIGHT

I'm sitting here in my nighty, slipping Wild Turkey 101 like a lady should...with her lips. But this Wild Turkey (me) gets tamer as the ounces go down. (heaving sigh)

It's been a long week of work and rehearsals. Comedy ain't easy, and if the fellas down at the docks try to tell any different, they're clearly fucking carp behind boats when no one is looking.

Tomorrow...more comedy. Rehearsal for dinner. But on November 3rd, the madness stops and suddenly...IT'S SHOW TIME.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veep Out?
Rumors that Vice President Cheney could resign have some bloggers up in arms. Others are discussing the morality of prenatal testing and the cracking of a code meant to help track criminals by their printers.
Great blog, very interesting. I bookmarkedalready. I have a financial freedom site. it has financial freedom INFORMATION, It is great is you want to quit your job:-)

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home