Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Taking Fearsome home

So FEARSOME is hitting the road for the first time this year! We're hitting 95 South (Whoot, There it is!) to the D.C. Comedy Festival, home to a pork barrel full of politicians, the Washington Nationals, and me mum and dad. That's right, I get to go home...and take a pocketful of FEARSOME with me. I can't wait to see my friends from high school, still stuck in the same home town and show them all the exciting things I've been doing since I left...like working in the phrase "scratchy pussy" into our new show. Ah, the kid is all grow'd up.

And if you or anyone you know is in the D.C. area this weekend, tell them to come say hi and we'll show them a good time like only FEARSOME can.

Friday, April 7th
9:00pm
Flashpoint Theater
916 G Street (9th and G)

FEARSOME will perform with two groups from Chicago (One Two Three and Chairs). Each group will perform a 30 minute set.

Saturday, April 8th
7:00pm
Comedy Spot
Ballston Mall – Third Floor
Arlington, VA

FEARSOME will perform again with Chicago’s own One Two Three
This time…a 40 minute set by each group!

All tickets are $15, and they are good for the entire evening, not just our show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home